Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 87: Hoppy Easter

I love holidays! I love them even more now that I have my own family to share them with and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I have a daughter who loves me and needs me, but is so independent and has her own amazing little personality. I have a husband who loves me and would do anything for his family.
This holiday particularly hit home with me. Maybe it's because we were surrounded by our friends and family all weekend. But I think it is because Samantha is a little bit older than she was at Christmas (my all time favorite holiday) and we were really able to have fun with her this weekend. There was the Easter Party, we did a Harlem Shake video (video to come!), Desiree turned 3 and we enjoyed 3 meals with our family!
The best part though, was watching Samantha show off her new found skills to everyone! She was crawling everywhere, teaching Cookie Grama (93 years young) how to use her walker, babbling up a storm and completely showing off her new found skills to anyone who would watch.
I just love this girl and can't wait to watch her become the amazing woman I know she will be! Happy Easter Samantha, Mommy loves you SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment