Sunday, August 9, 2015

Princess for a Day

This has been a very busy summer, and I wish I had had more time to post. But, as I had once written, I'm happy to be spending more time with my girls, as opposed to trying to document every minute of it. I feel like this summer I have actually been able to SPEND time WITH my girls, and I have been loving every second of it!
OK, that's a lie...and every parent out there just called me on it...let's just say I'm loving every second of it as much as motherly possible, though nap time has been wonderful too.

The Princess Tea Party this Queen attended is a great example of our fun this summer!
I'll admit it, I was probably more excited to be going than Sammy. I had the perfect tea party outfit picked out for her complete with Stella & Dot necklace and bracelet! (One of Sammy's favorite pieces) Then, Nana completely rocked Samantha's world with a REAL Princess dress! I have never seen Sammy SO excited and all she kept doing was swinging her dress to and fro smiling as she told everyone "I look like a Princess!"
Well, long story short, clearly Samantha's life-long dream to become a Princess came true as she got to meander with more "real" princesses, meet her Fairy Godmother and dance the day away!
 And after all the tea was drank, snacks devoured and songs were sang, Princess Sammy took off her "glass slippers" and without a single stain on her dress, proudly told me "Mommy, I love being a Princess"! Don't we all my Love, don't we all...

No comments:

Post a Comment