Sunday, October 18, 2015

Baby Bumpkins

As many of you know, I not only LOVE to take pictures of my family, a trait that seems to be passing down to Sammy! If you have yet to see her blog, Snapshot Sammy, it is a blog dedicated completely to pictures taken exclusively by her!

Another thing I LOVE to do with my girls are crafts! Anything from a monthly baby hand or foot print to a fun and creative bum print. Yup, that's right, you ready that right. I said bum print!
A friend of mine originally sent me this pin as a "challenge"...well friend...challenge accepted! I grabbed my orange paint, grabbed a blank canvas (because clearly this will need to be hung on the wall), and jumped on the opportunity while at a KW Moms Club Baby Basics art day.

Poor Evey was stripped down, cold orange paint slathered over her bare bottom and shmooshed onto a canvas in one fowl swoop. Not once, but twice!
Thankfully, the Baby Basics group was having a fun edible paint day and Evey was actually able to enjoy herself quite a bit after her bum was depainted and rediapered.
After the paint had dried and Evey was washed clean, I added few finishing touches to my baby's bum print and it was ready to make the perfect birthday gift for her Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment